Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Far Infrared (FIR) Healing Medical Facts and Research Data From Japan And Other Sources.
Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have completed extensive research on far infrared medical treatments and report many amazing discoveries. In Japan, there is an 'infrared society' composed of medical doctors and physical therapists dedicated to further infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of far infrared therapy as a method of healing.
1) Far Infrared therapy increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (aiding reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain or sport injuries), promotes relaxation and comfort, induces sleep and relieves stress.
2) German medical researchers concluded one session of far infrared therapy for over 1 hour can have significant reduction of blood pressure thanks to a persistent peripheral vessels dilation. They also noted that blood viscosity was improved. After 1 hour of far infrared radiance, there is a significant decrease of blood pressure - cardiac ejection resistance - total peripheral resistance - and significant increase of heart rate, stroke volume, cardiac output, and ejection fraction.
3) Pneumonia :
C. Dunson, a Lymphologist in Utah reported that within 15 minutes of a client being treated with FIR and lymphology therapy, their pneumonia was cleared. Infrared therapy in both Japan and China has proven to be outstanding for asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, sinusitis and congestion as it clears inflammation, swelling and mucous clogged passages, as testified to in Dr. Kyuo's book below.
4) Dr. Sasaki Kyuo, M.D. has done extensive research on the therapeutic uses of far infrared therapy. She is the author of "The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy' - which presents the clinical effects of far infrared ray therapy
Besides cancer, Dr. Kyuo reports continual successful treatments of many other diseases by use of FIR waves - treatments not only by her but also by many other doctors. The list of diseases - documented in her book - includes stress induced chronic diarrhea, abdominal distention, ulcerated large intestines, gastritis, facial numbness, hemorrhoids, shoulder, back, and knee pain, rheumatism, hypertension, diabetes, weight loss, breast and abdominal tumors, low blood pressure, asthma, anemia, burns and scalds, body odor, early onset of baldness, fracture of cervical vertebra, radiation exposure and related diseases.
Far Infrared Therapy:
* Improves micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects at molecular level.
* Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body's soft tissue areas.
* Promotes regeneration and fast healing.
* Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
* Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
* Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems.
* Stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.
5) A clinical trial in Japan reported a successful solution for seven out of seven cases of rheumatoid arthritis treated with whole-body far infrared therapy.
Dr. Masao Nakamura of the O and P Medical Clinic in Japan reports success with the use of far infrared heat treatment for the following:
* Ear Diseases.
* Gastroenteric Problems.
* Shoulder Stiffness.
Aging and Far Infrared Heat Therapy
The following health challenges have been reported in Japan to be alleviated or reduced by the use of far infrared therapy:
* Asthma, bronchitis (cleared up).
* Rheumatoid arthritis (7 out of 10 cases resolved in one clinical trial).
* Benign prostatic hypertrophy (reduced).
* Cancer pain (greatly relieved pain in later stages).
* Cirrhosis of the liver (reversed).
* Chrone's Disease (gone).
* Cold hand and feet (a physical therapist discovered 20-50% improvement was maintained).
* Cystitis (gone).
* Duodenal ulcers (eliminated).
* Compression fracture pain.
* Gastritis (relieved).
* Hemorrhoids (reduced).
* Hepatitis (gone).
* High blood pressure (in the case of a diabetic a systolic decrease from 180 to 125 concurrent weight loss).
* Keloids (significantly softened and, in some cases, completely gone).
* Leg ulcers (healed when previously static and resistant to other care).
* Pain preventing sleep or limiting sleeping positions (relieved).
* Post-surgical adhesions (reduced).
* Radiation sickness (relieved signs and symptoms).
* Sequel of strokes (Herniparesis relieved over time).
Musculo-skeletal Improvements with Far Infrared Heat
Success has been reported from infrared treatments by Japanese researchers for the following musculo-skeletal conditions:
* Arthritis, Gout, Rheumatoid, DJD (each substantially relieved or improved).
* Adhesions (common in competitive athletes, trauma, and repetitive stress syndromes).
* TMJ Arthritis.
* Acel-Decel Injury Sequelae.
* Low-Back Pain (relieved).
* Bursitis (eliminated).
* Brain Contusion (accelerated healing).
* Disc-Protrusion Related Neuralgia.
* Compression Fractures (in one situation pain stopped for three days with one treatment).
* Muscle Tension (relaxed).
* Muscle Spasms (reduced or eliminated).
* Post-Exercise Muscle Pain (good results - vital to competitive athletes).
* Shoulder pain (relieved or improved).
* Spinal Chord Shock (reversed post traumatic shock).
* Tight Shoulders (more relaxed).
* Traumatic Arthritis.
Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions Relieved with Far Infrared Heat
The Japanese report the following ear, nose, and throat conditions relieved with far infrared heat treatments:
* Body Odor.
* Chronic middle-ear inflammation of infection.
* Clogged pores (unplugged of cosmetics, unexcelled skin texture and tone).
* Dandruff (increased blood flow through the scalp).
* Eczema and Psoriasis (respond well).
* Lacerations (healed quicker with less pain and scarring).
* Nettle rash.
* Nose bleeding (reduced).
* Skin Conditions (improved).
* Teenage skin problems (clearing acne and blackheads).
* Poor skin tone - Scars and pain from burns or wounds (decreased in severity and extent).
* Sore throats.
* Tinitus (chronic severe case cleared with 10 infrared treatments).
* Used routinely in burn units throughout Asia.
so as you can see, there's a lot of benefits of FIR and by using PB! no doubt, there are many ways for us to be healthier and to get better. i would say that PB is one of them and it proves that it works! hence, the reason why am sharing it with all of you!
think about it, if we don't act now, we never will. if you think it's too soon for you to change, than you're wrong. hidup dan mati di tangan ALLAH swt tapi kita boleh ikhtiar dan berusaha demi kebaikan diri sendiri mahupun untuk yang lain. Alhamdulillah PB works for me. i hope i'll be able to help you too. Insyaallah!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
a carrot cake with heaps of walnut and raisins that is moist with a slight taste of cinnamon and frosted with yummy cream cheese spread. it's not too sweet and the count of calories is moderate
1kg - RM 45 & 1/2kg - RM 25
loaf - RM 17 (minimum 3 orders)
carrot cake for parties
2kg - RM 120 4kg - RM 220
1/2kg and 1kg ~ in the making
CHOCOLATE WALNUT CAKE with CHOCOLATE GANACHE and SHREDDED CHOCOLATE
1kg - RM 45
1/2kg - RM 25
2 days in advance placing order prior pick-up
self pick-up : no. 1, jalan ss1/36, pj or KLCC
so, what are you waiting for?!?
CALL US NOW at 012-2141614 (Normah) or 012-3181060 to place your orders!
*psst! we operate throughout the whole year! :)
Saturday, December 25, 2010
it's my favorite month of every year! reason being that it's the month yours truly was born (december babies rocks!), mom & gf @ yeen's birthday, the extra long leaves and not to forget; CHRISTMAS! i just love love it. even though we're not celebrating it but don't we just love the atmosphere; the colour of red, white & green, huge christmas trees, ornaments, presents, fake snow, santa claus & santarina wannabes, sounds of jingle bells and not to forget DISCOUNTS! (ka-ching ka-ching!) *grin*
some says that christmas is about giving. no doubt giving and receiving are in the minds of many. hence, i believe that christmas is one of the time that you will need to be extra nice. :) if you're one of those who's celebrating it, here's some tips on how to embrace the true meaning of christmas :
Donating to a Shelter
Have your children go through through their toys and clothes. Let them put aside the things they have not used in over six months, that are in good working condition when it comes to toys, and have no stains when it comes to clothes. Make a trip to a local shelter to donate your belongings. Your children will love the fact that have helped children less fortunate than them.
If you cannot visit a relative that lives far away this year, consider creating a family video "visit" from your family to send to them. You could put anything on the video that you want. Some ideas would be to act out a family play of the Nativity Scene. Have everyone say hello and tell something really cool they did this past year. Be creative.
Bake cookies for your local firehouse or police station. Prepare baked goods for the nurses and doctors at a local hospital. People sure like to feel appreciated for the hard work they do, and you have the perfect opportunity at Christmastime to let them know that your family thanks them.
Giving to Charity
Make a new tradition of donating money to a charity. It doesn't have to be much, just what you can give.
Classroom Gift Giving
Instead of trying make gifts for all the kids in the class, or come up with something that you "think" your child's teacher might like, consider giving a class gift of a hardbound reference book, a new computer program, or an aquarium. You might also consider asking other families to pitch in and buy a field trip for the class to take. If everyone puts in just a little, it adds up over 24 or so students!
Read more at Suite101: Christmas: Give the Gift of Giving: Make Holiday Traditions for Your Family to Share
Thursday, December 23, 2010
i considered myself lucky for having a great family, wonderful best friends, extraordinary boyfriend and super-crazy-fun colleagues! Alhamdulillah am surrounded with loads of love and i don't think i can get it elsewhere but from them. :)
so this year, we had an early birthday dinner with family at Jake's!
present from lovely siblings
present from A
on my birthday, B organised a surprise birthday dinner for me! all of my best friends and colleagues were there! am sooo touched! there's this one loooooooong table which seats about 25 people against the restaurant's feature wall. super! ok, basically it's no longer a surprise as we accidentally bumped into Yeen and Jazly then Qiddin in the mall. so i told them that i didn't see them. hehehe! poor B. all his plans suddenly went wrong. it's ok. i admire your effore B! :)
oh btw, we were at Pressroom, BSC! you guys should try to eat there! i love love the food! and it's not that expensive. good food, variety of choices, cozy atmosphere. do check out their website. they have an online menu! sooo convenient! i appreciate restaurants that has their menu in their website and i believe all restaurants should have it as well!
i had their pizza, Pizza De Manzo (Strips of tenderloin, Mushrooms and Creme Fraiche). SUPERB! ok, i have this obsession over pizza. almost all the time, if pizzas are in the menu, i would choose them over anything. especially if it's an italian restaurant. i suppose i have some italian blood running through my veins. well, think that's the reason why my body is as it is. hahaha!
present from B
my birthday cake
nutty chocolate meringue
love both mommies
with my soulmates; missing 1 though
some of the important people in my life
yours truly with her beautiful peonies :)
am a happy girl.
Syukur Alhamdulillah. Amin
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
creating a perfect contour and well-balanced posture. Ensure that you can achieve immediate desirable results safely without medication and operation.
Materials used to manufacture Premium Beautiful:
- Cut based on the body's three-dimensional design using stereoscopic infrared rays for absolute precision and delicacy. It helps blood circulation and metabolism creating complete synergy with the human body.
- Excellent in absorbing sweat and allowing air circulation. It can be washed with ease while retaining its durability over time.
- Can be stretched in all directions, its 360 degree elasticity fully accommodates the body's activity without losing any of the original shape.
- The infrared rays help improve the elasticity and firmness of the breasts while promoting their development.
1. The unique 3 piece dimensional clipping cups designed to push up, support and provide firmness to chest.
2. Steel cartilage effectively provides firmness and support.
3. BI - layer depression and tightness designed to flatten abdomen and enhance breasts natural shape at optimum.
4. 2 ultra - soft wire coils help to slim down body, enhance and firm up body contour.
5. The design of BI - layer depression and tightness enables to the reshape of excessive fat around the back, thus to attain an attractive figure.
6. Unique ' U ' shapes at the back not only serves as slimming purpose, but also outlines the back contour effectively.
7. Diamond butterfly serves as an ornament to protrude the exclusiveness of the product.
8. Three pairs of Hook - and - Eye give you safe and comfortable flexibility.
1. The 32 piece stereoscopic cutting design, based on 'Fragmentary Pressure Compression Theory' will effectively divert displaced fat to its original position.
2. Unique hip cup cutting and design will effectively rectify the sagging buttocks, enhance the hip curve and prop - up - hip.
3. Detached contour thigh and buttocks divert excessive fat around the thigh into the hip cup, attaining attractive hip contour.
4. Cotton on the waist of girdle provides comfort and enhances waist curve.
5. Diamond butterfly serves as an ornament to protrude the exclusiveness to the product.
6. The fixed pressure compression at the abdomen reduces the excessive fat, thus to flatten the abdomen.
7. BI - layer pressure compression design helps to adjust excessive fat around thighs, thus to develop slimmer legs.
8. Holey Bi - layer cotton provides comfort while wearing.9. Flexible laces avoid any uncomfortable feeling.
1. Made of seven pieces of 'smart technology' wires. It provides support to waist comfortable as well as upholds the backbone and straightens posture firmly.
2. The unique body shape design, transfers the fat from waist to the breasts and buttocks accordingly, thus to create a perfect and well - balanced contour.
3. The imported string from Japan enables the forming of an exquisite waist contour.
4. The flexible cutting design created a perfect contour individually.
5. Three pairs of Hook - and Eye give you safe and comfortable flexibility.6. Diamond butterfly serves as an ornament to protrude the exclusiveness of the product.
as promised, am gonna share with you my experiences using Premium Beautiful!
- lost 1kg in 3 weeks
- stretch marks reduced (yes, i have stretch marks due to losing weight last few years)
- constant visit to the loo; wee2 & poo2 (i had problem to poop)
- posture is much better (i sit up straight most of the time)
- eat less
- constant burp & pass gas at times (hehe!)
- more energy
- comfortable using PB (since this is my first time use corset, surprisingly it's soo comfortable unlike remarks i've heard before)
catch me at :
twitter : syeenadaud
Monday, December 20, 2010
it's been awhile i haven't been blogging. was too busy to settle a lot of things. just to let you know that my dad, Daud Abu Kassim has passed away last 12th December 2010. it was sudden death, probably heart attack. happened between 3 - 4 am. he was not well since he came back from Bandung for cycling event. had diarrhea and then feverish. my sister insist to bring him to the hospital but he refused. told her to bring him to the clinic and maybe later to the hospital if he's still not well. this happened on Saturday, the day before he died. he was telling my mom that his bp was good and the doctor gave him some medicines.
early morning about 2-ish, he woke my mom up and said that he's a bit cold and request for hot tea. he was shivering and my mom turn off the air-cond. he complains that he's having a headache and my mom massaged his head. he said that he feels like vomiting and my mom brought him to the toilet but nothing come out. they went for the second time and later to bed. he said that he wants to lie down. his head was off from his pillow and my mom straight-away move his pillow under his head. after that, my mom said that there's no movement or any reaction from him. one of his eye was shut and another is half-closed. she closed his eye and there was still no reaction. she told to him to 'mengucap' and then she recite some 'doa'.
then the ambulance came. they brought him to the emergency ward and he was with the doctor for 15 mins or so. then the doctor said that he was gone and he tried everything to bring him back to life.
i didn't shed any tears until i was talking to one of his friend to announce his death. it then hit me, am saying it out loud that he's no longer alive. it was such a unexplainable feelings, going through my head. i think i was a sad, angry, frustrated, disappointed & shocked.
i then text everyone we know from his phone about his death, especially his friends. we then decided to let the hospital to 'mandi' and 'kapan' his body. then brought the body to his parent's house in Kg Baru. by then, his siblings have managed to secure a spot in Kubur Jln Ampang. it was such a beautiful day and syukur Alhamdulillah a lot of people came to pay their respect to him. am sooo touched to see his families and friends we're there, waiting for him, to see him.
finally, i heard a loud honk from a superbike. straight-away i know that he has arrived. i believe everyone was as nervous as i am. everyone was quiet. few guys helped to carry his body into the house. everyone is trying to see what's happening and was waiting to see him. i was waiting to see him. to see his face. to see if it's true, if it's really him. as soon as they've remove the cover, all i see was his beautiful face. again, tears come streaming down my face. non-stop. i was sobbing. everyone around me repetitively told me to 'sabar'. only Allah SWT knows how i felt at that time.
we then straight ahead to recite 'yassin'. i sat the closest to him, left side of his head. i felt like i want to touch him. stroke him. tell him to wake up. tell him this is not a joke. Astaghfirullah Al-Azim. my mom sat beside me, nana a bit further than mom. my sister, awin couldn't be there to witness all this. the earliest flight to reached KL is only on Wednesday. i know it's killing her not to be there. somehow i don't think i would know the feeling she felt at that point. i can't never felt the same way.
we then brought the body to Masjid Kg Baru for 'solat Zuhur' and then 'solat jenazah'. once it's done, we head to the grave. by the time i reach there, they were bringing his body down into the grave. i was relieved that they managed to get a spot nearby his parents' and sister's grave. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
once 'talkin' was over, my mom, nana and myself went over to his grave, pour 'air yassin' and 'air mawar'. we passed it over to his siblings, family members and some of his friends. it was such a serene afternoon. Syukur Alhamdulillah everything went well. all of us felt relieved.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
do you have constipation?
do you find it hard to poo2?
does it take more than 1 day for you to poo2?
if your answer is YES, here's a solution for YOU!
Nurich Lacto-Lite Yogurt with Live Culture & Inulin Powder Drink combines the health benefits of live culture and inulin to safeguard your digestive system and ensure a healthy body.
Live culture consists of friendly bacteria that are ingested to assist in digestion, promotes bowel movement, improves digestive system and promotes growth of Bifidobacteria. Meantime, inulin (fiber) stimulates the growth of good bacteria in the digestive system.
Both live culture and inulin are used together to balance the gut flora and promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
how Lacto-Lite able to help us?
1. get rid of toxins in the body
2. promoting the metabolism to lose weight
3. facilitate digestion
4. relieve constipation
how to use it?
mix 1 sachet into 200ml water, stir or shake and drink!
avoid using hot water
for best results, drink 2 liters of plain water each day (4 x 500ml bottle)
catch me at :
twitter : syeenadaud
i've been travelling quite a lot this year.
Krabi in March
Phuket in April
Singapore in June
Auckland in June
Melbourne in July
then i've decided to declare bankruptcy!
only for this year of course. :)
can't believe that am not going to celebrate christmas in Singapore this year! *boo hoo*
actually, i've been celebrating them in Singapore for 2 consecutive years; 2008 and 2009. both with my bestfriend, Nordi! well, the first one was with a group of our best friends. then the next year, i met her in Singapore a day after i reached there. yes, it was my first time, travelling alone! can't believe i have the guts to do so!
anyway, i've decided to go to Melbourne and Gold Coast (again!) during CNY next year! *weeee* well, it was kinda last minute tho. apparently, CNY in 2011 gonna be a loooooong holiday indeed! since i've been wanting to go back to OZ, B and myself decided to head there. it's going to be his first time tho. we're meeting friends and my cousin-in-law over there.
Insyaallah everything will go as planned.
tickets - checked
accommodations - checked
visa - checked
shopping money - semi checked :)
so here's some of the to-do list while we're going to be there!
Queen Victoria Market
Melbourne Central Mall
City Circle Tram
Harbour Town Factory Outlet
O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk
great news people!! did you remember my 1st entry? i was telling you about the big move? Yes! Syukur Alhamdulillah that huge decision i've made earlier is gonna paid off really well for me! Insyaallah, tomorrow i'll be getting my first cheque worth RM 4500! it's even more than my monthly salary! hope that i'm going to earned more with this business i've just joined. i need to work harder and put my full commitment into it, Insyaallah.
anyone who's interested to know more about this business and to be as successful as me, please contact me at email@example.com or 012-3181060 NOW!!