Monday, December 6, 2010

premium beautiful

what is Premium Beautiful? have you heard of it before? frankly speaking, i don't. and i hardly care about any beauty products out there. it's just that i believe it doesn't gives any benefits to me. there are TOO many beauty products out there ranges from slimming pills, make-up, facial products, meal replacement shakes, etc. the list goes on and on of course. there's too many things you need to eat, apply and those consume loads of time and to forget, MONEY! i couldn't care less to use any of these products coz am a very simple person.

here's the reason why i said am a simple person :

1. i wash my face only in the morning
2. i don't use any toner or moisturizer
3. i don't use make up
4. i don't diet
5. i don't exercise

COZ AM TOO LAZY!

yes, that's me. couldn't care less of my appearance at times! i can say that it is quite bad. i mean, as a lady, we need to take care of ourselves, our health and beauty. it is as tho, as a lady, that's all you need to do. we need to feel and look good for ourselves and for others to see, right? please don't tell me you don't feel the same way. most of the times, girls go the hassle to look beautiful because they want other people to envy them, especially other girls. and not forgetting men! girls want to be better, slimmer, prettier and sexier! superficial? yes, that's who we are ladies. trust me!




i was attracted to Premium Beautiful when my friends, Hanis and Farah introduced to me to the product. of course i was attracted to it especially after they've shared some great testimonials from their friends on the beauty of the product! well, typical of me to be suspicious at times, but after reading through testimonials on user's blogs later on, i couldn't say that i don't believe it! it's like to good to be true! Premium Beautiful is great for health and also beauty! what a great combination right! who wouldn't want such thing! it's a girl's bestfriend!

i really need this product as i believe it can help me to solve my problem. well, am talking about my body of course! for the past few months, i've been gaining like nobody's business! ok, it's not like i was slim ever before. coz i'm a well known chubby since, well probably since primary. yes, how sad can it be! but the good thing is, after university, i've shed some of my baby fats. hence, the slimmer look. *hurrrah* the best thing is, i have a small waist. but other than that, it's all fats! so, yeah. i have flabby arms, huge thighs, flat tyres. that was my biggest problem! owh, did i tell you that both my sisters are super slim? yes, i know! i can feel your pityness already. thanks!

so, i've decided to give this Premium Beautiful a try! i believe now it's too early to tell you my experiences wearing it. maybe i will share more with you in few weeks yeah! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment