Saturday, December 11, 2010

holiday

i love love travelling! don't ya? the excitement of going through AirAsia or MAS cheap holiday packages eventhough you know you can't afford it! hahaha! i can browse half a day just to look into which packages that are cheap. creating unnecessary reasons to add bigger hole in my pocket. *sigh*

i've been travelling quite a lot this year.

Krabi in March
Phuket in April
Singapore in June
Auckland in June
Melbourne in July

then i've decided to declare bankruptcy!
only for this year of course. :)

can't believe that am not going to celebrate christmas in Singapore this year! *boo hoo*
actually, i've been celebrating them in Singapore for 2 consecutive years; 2008 and 2009. both with my bestfriend, Nordi! well, the first one was with a group of our best friends. then the next year, i met her in Singapore a day after i reached there. yes, it was my first time, travelling alone! can't believe i have the guts to do so!

anyway, i've decided to go to Melbourne and Gold Coast (again!) during CNY next year! *weeee* well, it was kinda last minute tho. apparently, CNY in 2011 gonna be a loooooong holiday indeed! since i've been wanting to go back to OZ, B and myself decided to head there. it's going to be his first time tho. we're meeting friends and my cousin-in-law over there.

Insyaallah everything will go as planned.

tickets - checked
accommodations - checked
visa - checked
shopping money - semi checked :)

so here's some of the to-do list while we're going to be there!


MELBOURNE
Queen Victoria Market


Max Brenner


DFO


Melbourne Central Mall


Melbourne City


City Circle Tram


Melbourne Aquarium



GOLD COAST
Harbour Town Factory Outlet


O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk


Surfers Paradise



great news people!! did you remember my 1st entry? i was telling you about the big move? Yes! Syukur Alhamdulillah that huge decision i've made earlier is gonna paid off really well for me! Insyaallah, tomorrow i'll be getting my first cheque worth RM 4500! it's even more than my monthly salary! hope that i'm going to earned more with this business i've just joined. i need to work harder and put my full commitment into it, Insyaallah.

anyone who's interested to know more about this business and to be as successful as me, please contact me at syeenadaud@gmail.com or 012-3181060 NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment